Sunday, December 03, 2006

Carnival Wrap-Up for Week of 11/26/06

My Wealth Builder articles were included in two more Carnivals since my my earlier post on 11/27.

The Festival of Under 30 Finances #11 is hosted by Student of Finance and included the My Wealth Builder submission Successful Investing 101 – Know When to Sell. My Carnival pick is Why Bother with a Prenup? by Money Forward. The Festival also had a lively discussion about pre-nuptial agreements.

The Carnival of Passive Income #5 is hosted at Passive Income and included the My Wealth Builder submission Loaning in Prosper.com - My Decision is to Pass for Now. My Carnival pick is The Best Way of Making Money on a Blog is Through Sponsorship posted at Instigator Blog.

I hope you enjoy these Carnivals, especially the My Wealth Builder posts.

Photo Credit: morgueFile.com, peachyqueen

This is not financial advice. Please consult a professional advisor.

Copyright © 2006 Achievement Catalyst, LLC

No comments: