Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Carnivals to Read This Week

Here are the Carnivals that I will be reading this week:

Carnival of Personal Finance #80 hosted by My Personal Finance Blog.My Carnival choice is by The Dividend Guy Blog who submits Procrastination Sucks - Don’t Do It, which shares the proven approach of using time and compounding to increase one's wealth.
Carnival of the Capitalists hosted at the Workers Bees Blog.My Carnival pick is No really … who does want to be a millionaire? from The Journal Blog. Its interesting premise is that most people don't want to be rich. While I agree that money won't guarantee happiness, the macro survey conclusion is contrary to my personal experience with people.

Festival of Frugality #54 is hosted at Money $mart Life.

My Festival choice is How a $3.85 drink at Starbucks affects your bottom line posted at My Two Dollars. David shares how small amounts and time lead to big results.
The Festival of Under 30 Finances will be hosted by Beachgirl's Budget Blog.This Carnival will be posted on December 29, 2006.


I hope you enjoy reading these Carnivals and finding tips you can use.

This is not financial advice. Please consult a professional advisor.

Copyright © 2006 Achievement Catalyst, LLC

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just got back into town and saw you picked my Starbucks post as a Carnival pick, thanks so much!