Monday, December 04, 2006

Personal Finance Carnivals to Read This Week

Carnivals have a wide variety of content from many bloggers. I find that Carnivals are a good place to get new ideas that I can use for my own wealth building plans. The following Carnivals have been posted and include some great ideas for building wealth:

The Carnival of Personal Finance #77 is hosted by Money and Values with 53 submissions. My Carnival pick is 3 Critical "Personal Finance" Mistakes I Have Made posted at Ask Mr. Credit Card. He presents three tips, including hiring a financial advisor, that I believe everyone should consider for building their wealth.

The Tax Carnival #7 is hosted by Don’t Mess With Taxes and has 19 submissions. My Carnival pick 'Tis the Season at Hill’s Personal Finance is about maximizing tax deductions by make non-cash charitable contributions.

The Carnival of Investing #50 is hosted by Stock Market Beat and includes 26 submissions. My Carnival pick is Five 401(k) Mistakes to Avoid at Money Crashers. I agree 100% with 4 out of 5 recommendations. For number 3, I think people should worry about both how much AND where to invest.

The inaugural edition of Bootstrap Your Life Carnival is hosted by Angela Randall with 21 submissions. My Carnival pick is 6 Financial Cliches That Will Make You Rich posted at The Digerati Life. This post contains timeless tips that will help one build their wealth.

Photo Credit: morgueFile.com, peachyqueen

This is not financial advice. Please consult a professional advisor.

Copyright © 2006 Achievement Catalyst, LLC

No comments: