Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Stock Investment Update

In my 11/20/06 post, I wrote that I was bullish for the next 6-12 months and would be increasing my stock holdings over the next couple weeks. As of today, I still have not made any purchases. I was evaluating 20 stocks that met the first and second factors of my buy criteria. However, only one stock, Morgan Stanley (MS), met the third and fourth factors. I did not buy MS since I believe the financial service sector is near a peak. Even though I wanted to increase my exposure the market, I followed the model and did not buy any of the other 19 stocks.

As it turns out, the market declined slightly since Thanksgiving, which has made some stocks more attractive buys. As I wrote on 11/20/06, I am still bullish. This weekend, I will analyze stocks that meet my buy criteria and determine whether to make any purchases.

Photo Credit: morgueFile.com, Arturo Delphin

This is not financial or investing advice. Please consult a professional advisor.

Copyright © 2006 Achievement Catalyst, LLC

No comments: