Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Carnivals I Am Reading This Week

Here are the Carnivals I am reading this week:

The Carnival of Personal Finance #85 is presented by Five Cent Nickel.My Carnival pick is Acceptance of Your Financial Situation Can Be Freeing by My Financial Awareness, which makes the excellent point that one should be accountable for one's financial situation.
The Festival of Stocks is hosted at One Guy's Investments.My Carnival pick is Wafer Fat for MEMC (WFR) posted by the host, One Guy's Investments, which makes his case for keeping the stock even though he has made over 200% and it is at a 10-year high.
The Carnival of Investing #58 is at The Digerati Life.My Carnival choice is from A Financial Revolution which posted What the Hell is Beta? He provides a good layman's explanation of Beta and how to think about using Beta when doing analyses for investing.

I hope you enjoy reading these Carnivals and finding tips you can use. Check back every Tuesday for the Ideas You Can Use segment.

This is not financial advice. Please consult a professional advisor.

Copyright © 2007 Achievement Catalyst, LLC

No comments: