Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Carnivals to Read This Week

Here are the Carnivals that I will be reading this week:

The Carnival of Personal Finance #82 is hosted by Get Rich Slowly.This is an excellent Carnival done to a comic book superhero theme. There were too many great posts to choose one Carnival pick. So I'll just highlight my submission that evaluates the Vanguard Retirement Calculator :-)
The Towards Better Life Carnival #4 is posted at Towards Better LifeThis has quickly become an excellent Carnival, for both content and participation. My Carnival pick is The Seven Secrets of Top Performers presented by J T Chandler.

I hope you enjoy reading these Carnivals and finding tips you can use. Check back every Tuesday for the Ideas You Can Use segment.

This is not financial or personal development advice. Please consult a professional advisor.

Copyright © 2007 Achievement Catalyst, LLC

No comments: