Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Full Feeds Enabled Again

I want to thank readers of the My Wealth Builder feed for their patience during the past two weeks. Due to a new blog copying the full feed content of several personal finance blogs, including My Wealth Builder, I had changed to partial feeds. I realize from comments I have received that this change has caused some inconvenience. My apologies.

To protect my copyrighted content, I sent a courteous note to the new blog and requested that they remove the copied content and only post summary feeds, i.e. only about 75 words of the post. The blog owners sent a courteous reply, agreed to my request and removed all full post copies of My Wealth Builder. As a result, My Wealth Builder feeds have been changed back to full feeds.

Based on this experience, for future situations like this one, I will first contact the blog owner before taking other actions (such as converting to partial feeds.)

Again, thank you for your patience in this matter.

For more on Ideas You Can Use , check back every Tuesday for a new segment.

Photo Credit: morgueFile.com, Mary R. Vogt

This is not financial advice. Please consult a professional advisor.

Copyright © 2007 Achievement Catalyst, LLC

No comments: