Tuesday, April 01, 2008

IRS Tax Rebate Calculator

This is the best information I've seen on calculating one's tax rebate. The IRS has provided a tax rebate calculator that can help estimate the rebate amount by using one's 2007 tax return information. I found the calculator very helpful and easy to use since it provided an estimate without the reading and analysis I did earlier to figure out my tax rebate.

For more on Ideas You Can Use , check back every Tuesday for a new segment.

This is not financial or tax advice. Please consult a professional advisor.

Copyright © 2008 Achievement Catalyst, LLC

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When I used the IRS calculator, I got a different result from when I did the calculations by hand (which I believe to be correct). Of course, YMMV.

Super Saver said...

@ Savvy,

Thanks for trying the calculator and commenting.

Hopefully, the calculator gave you the higher estimate, since the IRS will likely use the same method :-)