Sunday, October 10, 2010

Be an Inspiration

"Be the change that you want to see in the world." Mohandas Gandhi

The last three years have been tough. A severe recession, high unemployment, and a slow recovery has created difficulties for a lot of people, including me. It's been easy to be cynical during this time.

Today, I realized the element of inspiration has mostly been missing the past three years. We should be thinking that things will get better because we will make it happen. As individuals, we will do what's necessary and rise to the occasion. That has been our history and it will continue to be our future.

No cynicism and more inspiration. That will be My Wealth Builder's focus going forward. I also intend to use inspiration more often in my personal interactions.

For more on New Beginnings, check back every Sunday for a new segment.

This is not financial advice. Please consult a professional advisor.

Copyright © 2010 Achievement Catalyst, LLC

No comments: