Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Timeless Articles from the Archives #10

It's been over four years since I started My Wealth Builder. As I think about topics to write , I often remember, "I've written about that before," and decide to find a new topic. However, since many principles of personal finance are timeless, I want to include them in a recent post on My Wealth Builder. Therefore, I have started a series called "Timeless Articles from the Archives" that will highlight posts from the same week in 2006-2009.

For the week in 2006, I shared my thoughts on how I thinking about Using a Financial Advisor. I also wrote Personal Finance 101 - Are You a Saver or Borrower? which helped me define my situation.

For the week in 2007, I wrote about how A Few Benefits of Retiring Young which described some benefits I experienced. I also posted Becoming Wealthy Is Contagious on how associations can help build wealth. In Sometimes What Seems Easy Is Really Hard To Do , I shared the challenge of using good personal finance principles. I wrote about retirement savings for our daughter in Roth or Traditional IRA For Our Children? Finally, I shared the third of the financial freedom series in Our Journey To Financial Freedom #3 - Making The Most Of My Job .

For the week in 2008, I wrote Passive Income is not Effort Free which discussed a common misperception about passive income.

For the week in 2009, I posted Eat Out for Less - Off Peak Dinner Deals which describes how choosing specific times to eat out can save money.

To me, the content of these posts are still relevant today and were worth reading again.

For more on The Practice of Personal Finance, check back every Wednesday for a new segment.

This is not financial, retirement or saving advice. Please consult a professional advisor.

Copyright © 2010 Achievement Catalyst, LLC

No comments: