Sunday, October 30, 2011

Back in Technorati's Top 100 Finance Blogs

A year ago, My Wealth Builder was among the Top 100 Finance and Top 100 Business blogs in Technorati.   In early 2011, My Wealth Builder fell out of both top 100 rankings.  I am now happy to report that My Wealth Builder back into the Top 100 Finance blogs at #44 and closing in on the Top 100 Business blogs at #119.  (Rankings as of October 30, 2011.)

One correlation I found was that the ranking decline happened soon after I stopped submitting posts to Money and Finance carnivals when I started a temporary full time job.   The other correlation is three weeks ago I started submitting posts to Money and Finance carnivals again.  In that three weeks, My Wealth Builder's Finance and Business blog rankings improved significantly.  

I will again be regularly submitting My Wealth Builder's posts to Money and Finance carnivals since my temporary full time job ends shortly.   By the end of November 2011,  I expect to return to both the Top 100 Finance and Top 100 Business blog Technorati rankings.  (My Wealth Builder's current rankings are here.)  Update:  On October 31, 2011, My Wealth Builder was #88 in for Business blogs and #44 for Finance blogs. :-)

For more on  New Beginnings, check back every Sunday for a new segment.

This is not financial or blogging advice. Please consult a professional advisor.

Copyright © 2011 Achievement Catalyst, LLC

No comments: