Sunday, August 12, 2012

Gut Check

This week I've started tightening my belt two more notches than when I retired about 5 years ago.   In addition, I'm comfortably wearing pants with waist size that are 2-3 inches less.  I am below the weight at which I entered college and almost down to my highest weight in high school. I am probably within an inch of my lowest waist size since college.

I feel I'm on the right track.   The only divergent data is my cholesterol and triglycerides values which are still on the high side.   I've started taking Metamucil and fish oil on a regular basis to address this outage.  I'll see if this change is positive at my next quarterly health check.

For more on  New Beginnings, check back every Sunday for a new segment.

This is not financial or health advice. Please consult a professional advisor.

Copyright © 2012 Achievement Catalyst, LLC

No comments: