Monday, September 17, 2012

QE3 - I'm More Positive but Not Spending More

One of the Fed's explicit goals for QE3 is to boost the stock market and create more perceived wealth.  This is expected to create a more positive attitude among holders stock which, in the Fed's perspective, will lead to more spending and an improved economy.

While the market advance has given me a much more positive attitude,  I'm definitely not going to spend my new found gains.  The last market boom-bust of 2007 to 2009 has made me much more cautious when the market rallies.  Instead, I plan to take some profit to protect the gains and keep the funds in cash, until a bust inevitably happens.
For more on Strategies and Plans, check back every Monday for a new segment.

This is not financial or investing advice. Please consult a professional advisor.

Copyright © 2012 Achievement Catalyst, LLC

No comments: