Sunday, July 14, 2013

Ended My Cardiac Rehab Program

After five months of a formal cardiac rehab program, I graduated since I have achieved my exercise goals.  The program consisted of 3 one hour sessions per week.  I generally attended two per week and exercised on my own during the other days.  Near the end, I was attending one session a week or every two weeks.

The cardiac rehab program went well because my blockages were discovered and corrected before I showed any symptoms.   So I could exercise strenuously from the beginning.

Now, I'm on my own to do exercise.  I'm trying to get in 30 minutes a day, at least 6 days week.   The best part is that I can now do it anytime and I don't need to drive 45 minutes to the facility

For more on New Beginnings, check back every Sunday for a new segment.

This is not financial or health advice. Please consult a professional advisor.

Copyright © 2013 Achievement Catalyst, LLC

No comments: