Saturday, July 13, 2013

No New Projects is Working

After figuring out that my do-it-yourself  project backlog was creating clutter, I decided to refrain from starting any new discretionary projects.  This would allow me to reduce clutter by completing the many projects for which I have already acquired the materials.

Since starting my "No New Projects" strategy, I've completed five projects from my backlog over two weekends, which has freed up some storage space.  Based on the success, I will continue eliminating one backlog project every week, until I get down to a less than five project backlog.

For more on Reflections and Musings, check back every Saturday for a new segment.

This is not financial or organization advice. Please consult a professional advisor.

Copyright © 2013 Achievement Catalyst, LLC

No comments: