Thursday, October 24, 2013

In the Zone

One of my fun activities with our daughter is to do Dave & Busters on their 1/2 price game day.  Not only to we play for half price, but we are using play points that I purchased using a 2 for 1 coupon.  So it really is a 1/4 price game day for us.  We usually use about 200 play points, which would be 400 play points on a regular day, and costing $70 to $80 dollars.  But due to the promotions I use, it only costs about $20 for us, which I think is very reasonable for kids entertainment.

Usually, I will average hitting one jackpot a session, which gets my daughter excited since we win 500 to 1000 points towards prizes.   However, the last time we went, my daughter was in the zone.   She managed to hit four jackpots, while I got my usual one jackpot.   Each time, she did made the jackpot with ease, with little thinking or effort.  It was amazing to see her in the zone.

For more on Crossing Generations, check back every  Thursday for a new segment.

This is not financial or entertainment advice. Please consult a professional advisor.

Copyright © 2013 Achievement Catalyst, LLC

No comments: