Saturday, November 28, 2015

Tough to be Positive

With a month left in 2015, I find it hard to be positive about the stock market.  I expect the market to continue to be ambiguous and directionless.  I also believe that the downside risk is higher than the upside potential.

Given my poor track record of anticipating short term stock market direction, I'm maintaining hold on our current investments.  I like my current investments, my level of cash, and can still sleep at night if the market falls.   So I'm bracing myself for a decline, and ready to make some additional purchases should the stock market go lower.

If my psychological preparation is wasted, I will be happy to be wrong.

For more on Reflections and Musings , check back every Saturday for a new segment.

This is not financial advice. Please consult a professional advisor.

Copyright © 2015 Achievement Catalyst, LLC

No comments: