Sunday, February 05, 2017

Longer Skis and Steeper Slopes

"The key to life is accepting challenges. Once someone stops doing this, he’s dead." ~ Bette Davis

My goal this year was to ski down the steepest slope without falling at our local resort.   Three weeks ago, I accomplished that goal, but on shorter than normal skis, which makes it easier.  Then I decided to increase my ski length and do it again.  I met the challenge last week and repeated it this week again.

The great news is my daughter also skied down the same slope, after only 2.5 years of skiing.

There is one trail, which has lots of moguls, that we haven't tried yet.  However, I think we will first ski the steepest slope consistently well before moving to that trail.

For more on  New Beginnings, check back every Sundays for a new segment.

This is not financial or skiing advice. Please consult a professional advisor.

Copyright © 2017 Achievement Catalyst, LLC

No comments: