Tuesday, November 21, 2017

My Lottery Stock Sector Bets

Three sectors interest me as potential big winners, but are beaten down at this time.   I currently own stocks in these sectors.  I don't plan to add significant amounts, but may make some purchases to average down.   Who knows, if the sectors take off, I will enjoy significant gains.

Here are the sectors:
  • Biotech - With the Gilead acquisition of Kite, this sector was boosted by the expectation of more M&A.  
  • Oil -   Humongous dog sector.   If it ever comes back...
  • Gold - With the imminent interest rate increases, gold has been weak.
There is a low probability these sectors will advance significantly in the next six months.  But if they do, I will enjoy the advance in our accounts.


For more on Ideas You Can Use, check back Tuesdays for a new segment.

This is not financial advice. Please consult a professional advisor.

Copyright © 2017 Achievement Catalyst, LLC

No comments: