Monday, January 01, 2018

Going with the Flow in 2018

I am convinced the next couple months will be a good time to put more funds back into the market.  If the market goes up, I will buy into the advance.  If the market declines, I will buy into the dip.   If it stays flat, I will wait before buying.

My plan is to buy commission free ETFs so that I can make several buys in small quantities.  That way if my timing is off, I can use the opportunity to dollar cost average down..

Tomorrow, January 2, is the first trading day of 2018 and will be my first read of the market sentiment/direction.

For more on Strategies and Plans, check back Mondays  for a new segment.

This is not financial advice. Please consult a professional advisor.

Copyright © 2018 Achievement Catalyst, LLC

No comments: